The Pocatello-Chubbuck Chamber of Commerce promotes and fosters a favorable business climate through networking, advocacy, and educational opportunities for the benefit of Chamber members and our community.
- Information Center – The Front Door to the Community, providing Community information, pamphlets and relocation information
- A Business Advocate – Through its programs and voice on State & Local Issues
- Community Development – Enriching the Quality of Life through our programs including Leadership Pocatello, Beautification Programs and the Proud to Be Pocatello Campaign
- Member Services – Networking, Building Relationships, and Resources for Growing Businesses
- Committees – Local Issues Committee, Legislative Council, Membership Committee, Beautification Committee, Military Affairs Committee, Education Committee, Leadership Pocatello