All Membership Meeting Information 2014-15
The All Membership Meeting is designed to promote two of our members. The hosting member sponsors the program to be presented by the second member and is to be an informative and educational program. Some examples of past meetings are: Sponsor Allstate Insurance. The Program: Address of the Cities by Mayor Kevin England and Mayor Brian Blad. The Sponsor: Pioneer Title. The Program: Pocatello Neighborhood Housing. The program presentation is 25 minutes. The sponsor and the program have all rights to material placed at the lunch tables.
Eight to eleven Trade Tables are available at each All Membership Meeting. Trade Tables are $50. Trade Tables are open from 11:30 a.m. – Noon. Each attendee for the meeting will pick up a passport at the registration table. The passport holds the name of each Trade Table. Attendees are required to get an initial from each Trade Table to qualify for the door prize drawing at the end of the meeting. Door prizes can be contributed by each trade table and the sponsor. (We also receive door prizes from other members) A door prize is optional and we ask only one per trade table. As a Trade Table you will be recognized from the podium during the business portion of the meeting.
All Membership Meeting functions are scheduled on the 1st Friday of the Month, with the exception of January, July and September.
Required of Host Organization (your organization):
• Must be a member in good standing
• $250 fee payable at time of booking
• The $250 fee includes a Trade Table and two lunches (each additional lunch is $13)
• Average attendance is 130 plus persons
• You are the sponsor of a program scheduled by the Pocatello-Chubbuck Chamber of Commerce
• Provide a LOGO for Electronic Newsletter articles and ads by the last Friday, two weeks prior to your event. The All Membership Meeting is advertised in our weekly Newsletter, on our site and at all events prior to your event.
Chamber will provide the following:
• Assistance contacting Chamber Members (if needed)
• Newsletter Article featuring the All Membership Meeting and your company and the program
• Community Calendar listing in Weekly Chamber Newsletter, Chamber Website and TV 12
• Public Service and media announcements (radio/TV and Newspaper)
• Chamber staff assistance
• Distribution of Chamber Notes Newsletter
• Progressive, rolling “pot” give away
If you are interested in scheduling to sponsor or be the program for an All Membership Meeting or you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at 208-233-1525 or 208-681-3132.